Wednesday, October 27, 2010

As heard in...

our van this afternoon

Natalie: Mommy, could I please have a tissue for my snots? I can't reach them with my finger.

(I couldn't help but think that while that sounds logical, I'm sure I should say something in response instead of turning my head to hide my laughter.)

Andrew: Mommy, I would like some fresh air.

Given the very blustery, strong winds outside, I was pretty sure he didn't want his window opened but didn't know what he was asking for, until he added "from up there" and pointed at the ceiling.

Oh - the vent. He wants the fan turned up. I get it now.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness - the "snots" one has me cracking up!!! Kids are just too funny!

Christy said...

Thanks for sharing! Great record keeping. I need to start putting little comments like that on my blog too. I always forget the funny little things they say!